I have been waiting to receive my rush card for over 4 months now. I actually threw my old card away and asked to get a new one because I was done with this company.

I have contacted them and told them that my stimulus check went on this card and I even proved to them that I was who I was with my social security number/card, ID, and proof of address and still nothing. Their refusing to release my card to me. COVID-19 times have been hard, so I was really looking forward to my card. I've been a loyal customer since 2012 and never had such a problem.

I wish that they had a location to I can go to for this or a phone number because customer service never knows anything. All they keep telling me is go to their website. I will be looking into how to take these people to court because now I feel like I'm being withheld something that is rightfully mine and this is so wrong to do to innocent hard-working people.

If anyone is reading this, please do not go through rush card. You will be sorry I promise you.

User's recommendation: If you want your card withheld from you and no customer service to talk to then Rushcard is perfect for you.

RushCard Cons: Never being able to reach a rep.

Comments