Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Well I guess I could start with saying this is by far the worst company I've ever dealt with in my life.After taking a look at the reviews on this website every review I have read is similar to my complaint.

I had fraudulent charges that added up to $1000 taken from my account so I completed a dispute form and send that in they contacted me and told me that I need to speak to the dispute team over the phone so I did that I filed the necessary paperwork and Over 10 days later they send back the forms that I had sent to them telling me they need more information and that was it. At the same time they canceled my card and said I would have a new one in 5 to 7 business days I patiently waited until the seventh day to give them a call and that's when I got a superviser that completely lied to me just so she could get me off the phone. I call back the next day because the supervisor had " guaranteed my card would arrive in my mailbox the following day". then the following day the card did not arrive just like I figured it's like they put you on hold they will *** and tell you whatever you want to hear just to get you off the phone so the next day I contact customer service and I am livid at this point.

They then tell me that there's no way to even track where the card is so I ask how did the supervisor guarantee my card would be here today they could not answer that. I'm sorry but just like the rest of these horrible reviews this company is far from a professional company and that's pretty scary when they handle financials. Then not only can you not transfer funds to any other account you just have to sit there and starve until they decide to send you your card well I have a big problem with that I work hard for my money and I *** well better have access to my money when I want it. The customer service reps barely speak English they could care less if you and your family starve they could care less what they tell you is an accurate they just want you to get off the phone and quit bothering them.

With that being said I will be sure to file every formal complaint I can against this company I don't understand how they're insured by the FDIC because they are far from a professional financial firm and their customer service is by far the worst.do not allow this company to hold onto your money until it is convenient for them because that's what they will do after they steal it of course and then wait two weeks and they make it nearly impossible to get your money back that is not a Service this is a joke

Review about: Rushcard Card Replacement.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments