Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have contacted this company over 15 different times now and something isn't right! I was locked out of my account, supposedly someone comprised my account on Christmas and They locked me out of it 2 days later.

I just recently moved and needed to change my address so they could send me a new card so i could access my funds so they tell me i would have to fax them certain documents which could take up to 6 hours to receive, after they received the correct documentation they would make to correction and send my card out in 1 to 2 business days. Here i sit almost a week later, 15 agonizing phone calls and 5 fax sends later and i still can't get to my money. They keep telling me they haven't received anything to me. They seem like they are reading off of a script and i don't even think i am speaking to someone in the states.

There is something shady going on here if you just take the time to read the rest of the reviews. There is no end in site and my stress levels are more than i can handle right now.

Piece of advice do not mess with this card and if you already are then i would get a new bank card through a different company asap. If there is anyone who can give me advice on what i can do to get my money back it would be appreciated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rushcard Account.

I didn't like: Everything about this shady company.

Comments

I reported my rush card about transactions that were made that I didn't make so they cancelled out my card and was suppose to send out a new card. Haven't received my card been on the phone with them for hours since January 4th.

I can't get my money off this card and I have a deadline to pay bills.

I will no longer be using Rush card services once I get my money. A very posses customer of Rush card