Rushcard - Has Russell Simmons ran off with our money?!?!????

482 of 982 Rushcard reviews

I have been a Rushcard cardholder since 2005.A couple months ago I called to dispute some unarthorized charges on my card.

It took 28 days for me to get a new card after some mistakes on Rushcard's CSR end. Now after an "update" to their system, I have not been able to get my despite. I am waiting on 2 deposits, one from Wednesday and one from Thursday. Today is Saturday.

My card still does not reflect the balance. I am unable to feed my daughter or send my daughter money that is away in college. I also needed to pay my electric bill on yesterday but was unable to due to my funds not being available. I have called the customer service number and it just hangs up every time you enter the option to speak with someone.

I continue to monitor the facebook page updates. The latest message says they have "Positive News" which is a bunch of *** because people are still complaining that they can not access their money. Some have reported they are getting evicted, electricity has been interrupted, can't get to work, etc. We want answers!!

Why should we have to suffer and how will they rectify the issues that are way beyond putting the funds into the account. As far as i'm concerned, they have lost my business. I will go to the extreme to let everyone know about my experience and also where they can find thousands of other complaints similar to mine.

This has KILLED Russell Simmons brand and his name is no longer trusted in the world of business.I'd like to know how he has been sleeping at night and how this has affected his children?!?!?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Interest Rate
Additional Fees

Reason of review:
i cannot access my money
Preferred solution:
I would like for this situation to be recified and I would like to be compensated for my time, suffering and other fees that have incurred as a result
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Rushcard Prepaid Card
Review category
Cards
review #718827 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rushcard? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
482 of 982 Rushcard reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.