Dallas, Texas
100% full Not resolved
1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have been a Rushcard cardholder since 2005.A couple months ago I called to dispute some unarthorized charges on my card.

It took 28 days for me to get a new card after some mistakes on Rushcard's CSR end. Now after an "update" to their system, I have not been able to get my despite. I am waiting on 2 deposits, one from Wednesday and one from Thursday. Today is Saturday.

My card still does not reflect the balance. I am unable to feed my daughter or send my daughter money that is away in college. I also needed to pay my electric bill on yesterday but was unable to due to my funds not being available. I have called the customer service number and it just hangs up every time you enter the option to speak with someone.

I continue to monitor the facebook page updates. The latest message says they have "Positive News" which is a bunch of *** because people are still complaining that they can not access their money. Some have reported they are getting evicted, electricity has been interrupted, can't get to work, etc. We want answers!!

Why should we have to suffer and how will they rectify the issues that are way beyond putting the funds into the account. As far as i'm concerned, they have lost my business. I will go to the extreme to let everyone know about my experience and also where they can find thousands of other complaints similar to mine.

This has KILLED Russell Simmons brand and his name is no longer trusted in the world of business.I'd like to know how he has been sleeping at night and how this has affected his children?!?!?

Reason of review: i cannot access my money.

Preferred solution: I would like for this situation to be recified and I would like to be compensated for my time, suffering and other fees that have incurred as a result.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion