5.0

A company have taken money off of my card that I had no idea of who they were and I'm so pissed I hope this comes out right. I was sent over to dispute and they told me I had to faxing in different papers I faxed them in and from there I will send over to RushCard 2 update my address so they told me if I don't have my email or password to login into RushCard that I can fax in my papers as I fax them in the first time they told me that my ID was too dark one on my end my ID was clear enough for me to see so they told me because the first one was too I have to fax in another form of ID so it can be clear and not so dark. So this time when I faxed in my ID I faxed in two forms a student ID and a Louisiana ID to update my address and they again said that I was denied of my ID because they both were too dark and still waiting on my money to be disputed onto my card

Review about: Rushcard Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

IndustriousHarrier

I contacted Rushcard via telephone on March 8, 2018 to notify them that there are unauthorized charges on my card in the sum of $702.35. I went through the fraud process as expected.I am now sick and disgusted at this organization RUSH CARD.

He has his name proudly attached to a fraudulent organization of crooks thieves.I was defrauded out of $7002. 35 and the incompetent employees in a maked up resolution team stated that I am not eligible to get my money back. This may be a small amount to some people. However, I am a poor single mother of 3 children.

I can hardly make ends meet. I NEED MY MONEY BACK. I HAVE HAD MY LIGHTS DISCONNECTED BECAUSE OF THIS. I HAVE TO BEG FOOD BANKS FOR FOOD BECAUSE OF THIS.

I AM UPSET AT BEST. I CONTACTED RUSH CARD AND SPOKE WITH "GELLO" YES THAT IS HIS NAME SO HE SAYS. He informed me that my dispute was denied without any explanation.This is sick and twisted. I am depressed at the least.

I need to get caught up on my rent because of the fraudulent things that goes on with this company. I know that this never going to reach the right people and even if it does thet would not give a rats *** about my financial situation with children to support. Shame on Rushcard and his organization. I will post this as a comment on his page for everyone to see...

No one can imagine how much I am hurting right now... Shame on them all.