5.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I signed up for direct deposit on 7/22/16 and was told my social security check would be loaded on the 7/28/16. When it was time to unload the rushcard ,my funds were not there.please help.Corneilsha Malcom 1347 856 3126 or 1 347 546 9475.I never had a problem with Rushcard before ,i've always used there services since 2005 until 2016.My card is in my married name Corneilsha Sims,I never had a problem loading my social security check before and maybe its a computer glich .When I called the operator said it would be loaded between 8 and 9 on the 7/28/16.My daughter also called and they said my money would be loaded on the 7/28/16.Today is 7/28/16,and it is still not loaded .It is past 8:00am, its now 11:12 am and its still not loaded.Please help.Corneilsha Sims-Corneilsha Malcom,340 Dumont Avenue,Brooklyn,New York 11212,13D.Social -057606939.DOB.03/14/1973.Card #4104891189967242.02/15 to 01/18.Corneilsha Sims,name on card,Corneilsha Malcom Name on Social Security Benefit,maybe thats the problem ,Thankbut I never had a problem before.Thank You.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of rushcard direct deposit from Rushcard. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rushcard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was money not being loaded. Author liked the most service. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1191349

THIS IS A COMPLAINT FORUM NOT A RUSH CARD SITE TAKE ALL YOUR INFO OFF OF HERE ASAP.