Additional Fees
Interest Rate

so today on 10/4/2017, I received my direct deposit from my job, to my rushcard, just like most people, I have a bank, but I like getting my deposit 2 days early, so, it came 2 days early and it normally come around 1:30pm est, I checked my rushcard around 1:45, yes my direct deposit was there, later that night when I got off work, I go into the gas station to get gas, they told me my card is DECLINED.so at this point I’m LIVID!!.

I check my rushcard., transactions, fraudulent activities took place, in the amount of $403, $2.50 atm fee, $403, $2.50 atm fee, $203, $2.50 atm fee in HAHALLANDA FL, US, not to mention I live in ATLANTA GA.

I called rushcard and told them what had happened, they sent me a form to file a dispute, they cancelled my current card that I keep in my wallet, they said a new card will be mailed to me in 5-7 business days, they have started the investigation, they also said they will credit my new card the amount that was stolen from., within 10 days of the investment.how can my card be on me in GA, but someone using a card to take my money in FL, this need to be fixed, and fixed now, I need my money.

Review about: Rushcard Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

same thing happen to me yesterday hope you get your money please post up here to keep me updated and i will do the same. im so pissed right now I can cry again.but luckily I have a little stash saved up I guess its my rainy day