filters
State:
City:
Product:

Rushcard - Pissed customer

There's no excuse to why my DD is not on my card yet i recieve my pay every two weeks on wednesday not THUTSDAY IM SO ABOUT TO GET RID OF THIS CARD

Rushcard

I finally got my DD at 12:46 today. When it usually comes at 8:00 am on Thursday. It came at 12:46 on Thursday. I can’t keep messin wit them.

Rushcard - Prepaid Card Review

I deposited money on this card myself & it's not there!!!! it usually doesn't take 5 hours to see my money & people work hard for their money! Y'all take the fee's every month on time so what's the deal with holding people money? NOT COOL RUSHCARD! the customer service SUCKS & i can't understand what they're saying! & who remembers a phone number from years ago RUSHCARD? NOBODY & I WILL SUE THE *** OUT OF YALL IF MY MONEY ISNT ON THIS CARD BY THE TIME NIGHT FALL!!!!! AFTER TODAY YOU WON'T GET MY SERVICES AGAIN!!!!
Show

Rushcard - WHERE IS MY MONEY?

Had a card to card tranfer 3hrs ago Still havent posted & not taking calls. Very poor service.

Rushcard - Screwed up balances

I have been trying to contact some one at rush card for 2 hours and they kept hanging up. Once i reached someone they tild me the wrong balance they also had a hold on my card for 6 months about over the card to card transfer and i havent sent anything to anyone. I still am not able to reach anyone about my money. I will be taking all my funda and using my local bank. Cant play with people money.

Rushcard - No direct deposit

My direct deposit has not cleared yet and I want to know why!!

Horrible Rushcard

I was supposed to get my DD today. It’s not here. If it’s not here by the end of the day. I’m canceling. They always playin wit ppl’s money

Rushcard - Where is my money

I did not get my direct deposit
Show

Rushcard in Scottsboro, Alabama - Declined!!!

I have money in my account!!!I call says 0.00 balance and was declined at Walmart!!!!and when I call says heart call volume and hands up!!!where is my money!!!

Rushcard - Awful

My account has not been funded and no one answers da phone what’s da problem u bout to lose a customer
1.3