I have had this card since 2012 using it for basically just online purchases.I load my card here and there (in and out of state).

I tried loading it for the last two days and kept getting errors. I called and they told me that they closed my account due to malicious/suspicious activity. I called 3 times and two customer service representatives told me they could not give me an answer as to why except one person who said it was suspicious activity according to the bank. I rarely use my card and I've never done any type of fraud.

It is so unprofessional to cut off my card and not even give me a heads up or even try to work it out. Rushcard is fraud. I will be calling corporate because this is unacceptable. There was no reason to shut off my card and I deserve a in detail answer as to why this happened.

This is why I don't like prepaid cards. It's always some BS.

This card was my baby since I don't have a bank account at the moment.Very disappointed.

Review about: Rushcard Account.

Comments

Same thing happened to me they closed my account without a notice.They gave me no explanation at all.

I've been with them since 2015 & my card was supposed to expire on July 2018 but they closed my account yesterday.Now I have to wait 5-7 business days for my remaining balance in the form of a check.