3.8K views

I found this number in a previous post and called and go a live person. I held for about 20 minutes but finally a gentlemen answered.

They are sooo apologetic but APOLOGIES don't PAY BILLS. I was assured funds would be restored within 24 hours (YEAH RIGHT, HEARD THAT) I told him If not I would be calling back tomorrow.

I have cancelled my direct deposit with my employer and set up a new Pre-Paid card a more reputable company. It was too late to stop it from going in this week but going forward NO MORE RUSH, I haven't liked Russ Simmons since Run DMC anywho's.

This person wrote the review because of "lack of customer service" at Rushcard. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rushcard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard rushcard direct deposit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

This RushCard is full of s***you have to pay $9.95 for activation fee plus $7.95 every month to use your own money what kind of *** is this I will not be using this car and I do not recommend anybody else so if anybody ask me I'm going to tell him no no no no no

I want my money rush card you are taking my money I want someone to look into this company they are frauds

Poor company you can’t even talk to a human rep

Garbage customer service

This is Marvin Holmes and I didn't get my new card

Need to speak to a live customer service representative

I hate it! No live person at all. It hangs up on u

That number is not available

Thanks I called and this number does work. I called with no holding time.

Got an answer that my funds will be available today before midnight. Thanks for the number.

I really appreciate it.