I Lost my Money to scammers but not anymore Well, who would have believed this.When I saw a comment by one Allison babara, I thought it was one of the Scammers ways to convince someone.

Looking at his comment, I saw an element of doubt since he was telling stories. Well I did it 50/50 which means I can’t lose my money to any scammer again. I contacted the email on the testimony of Allison? Babara (worldblankatmsolution@gmail.com?) and I was replied immediately.

I was shocked but I didn’t lose my stand. I asked them to give me proof to be sure they are not scammers like others that I have met before and they sent me a proof. Then I requested to get my card which they sent to me in Germany in just 3 days. Am happy now because I have?

recovered my cash I lost to scammers. My first withdrawal? was $10,000 and I couldn’t believe my eyes until I confirmed? their word which says that I can withdraw up $63,000 in a month.

WorldblankatmSolution? are real because I got my? card in just 3 days when I requested for one. Contact their mail (worldblankatmsolution@gmail.com?

) for yours.

They didn’t scam me.Morris mabel is my name and if you are scared, please reach me through my mail morrismabel82@gmail.com

Review about: Rushcard Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Rushcard?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1352402

Hello,

You can *** and break into a bank's security ATM Machine without

carrying guns or any weapon.How is this possible?

First of all we

have to learn about the manual hacking of ATM MACHINES and BANKING

ACCOUNTS HOW THE ATM MACHINE WORKS.

If you have been to the bank you find out that the money in the ATM MACHINE is being filled right inside the house where the machine is built with enough security,to *** this machine We have develop the special blank ATM Card which you can use in any ATM Machine around the world. This card has been programmed and can withdraw $8,000 within 24 hours in any currency your country make use of there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software before it will be send to you. The card will make the security camera malfunction at that particular time until you are done with the transaction you can never be trace. It also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you,there are so many other hacker out there whom claim to be real you have to be very careful they can never create this card all they want is your money.

No ATM card can be able to withdraw $50,000.00 each day that is impossible,getting the card you will forward the company your address details so we can proceed to send the card to you once you agree to the terms and conditions.You can contact us on E-mail now...

New York, New York, United States #1352397

Hello,

You can *** and break into a bank's security ATM Machine without

carrying guns or any weapon.How is this possible?

First of all we

have to learn about the manual hacking of ATM MACHINES and BANKING

ACCOUNTS HOW THE ATM MACHINE WORKS.

johnethan

I am Mrs joy shanna and i want to share my testimony on how i got the blank ATM card.I was so wrecked that my company fired me simply because i did not obliged to their terms, so they hacked into my system and phone and makes it so difficult to get any other job, i did all i could but things kept getting worse by the day that i couldn't afford my 3 kids fees and pay light bills.

I owe so many people trying to borrow money to survive because my old company couldn't allow me get another job and they did all they could to destroy my life just for declining to amongst their evil deeds. haven’t given up i kept searching for job online when i came across the testimony of a lady called Vanessa regarding how she got the blank ATM card.

Due to my present state, i had to get in touch with Hacking organization and i was told the procedures and along with their terms which i agreed to abide and i was told that the Blank card will be deliver to me without any further delay and i hold on to their words and to my greatest surprise, i received an ATM card worth $4.5million Usd.All Thanks to the {johnblankatmhacker@gmail.com}.

dupuymichael
Manassas, Virginia, United States #1321074

get your blank ATM card today from me, i prepare cards that worth 50,000$, with this card you can buy properties online and you can make maximum withdrawals of 3000$ daily from any ATM machine in your country, if you need this card contact me on my email dupuymichael26@gmail.com

many persons have received this card and they have been saved from poverty and financial stress , get your card now.

regards

Scam Alert
#1320273

SCAM!!

BRIAN

PURCHASE A HACKED ATM CARD TODAY!!!

We sell physical loaded ATM cards .It is a croned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine.

This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/masterCard

Worldwide. CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING?

PAY BILLS? Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you.

We also reload your card when funds is exhausted.

DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME WHEN THE FUNDS HAS FINISHED? No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload.

We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession.contact us on (Stephenbrian2020@gmail.com)

mrs mary

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days.I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000.

MRS MARY is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card.

get yours from her.Just send her an email On atmmachine443@gmail.com