We have been advised to file a complaint with the Attorney General's office of your state!!!Rushcard cannot be allowed to get away with this!!!!

They still have not come to a resolution or solid answer for this issue. I have not had access to my funds since last weekend and there is no one to speak with when you reach out to their customer service line!!! They do not respond to the Facebook messages that they are receiving from their consumers and that is the only place they are providing updates.

FALSE UPDATES!!!!My automatic bill payments are rejecting on this account because of their negligence!!

This person wrote the review because of "no company resolution" of rushcard account from Rushcard. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Rushcard to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no one is answering the phones to reassure us as consumers. Author liked the most early deposit. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Netspend or Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rushcard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hawkinsville, Georgia, United States #1049455

i just filed an complaint against the prepaid rushcard issued by MetaBank with my GA. State ATTY.