filters
Product:

Rushcard - My number is 6623515141

My name s charnita gillie i am amember with yeal this is my number 6623515141

Rushcard - Can't login my emails change no longer Yahoo

I can't log into my account because I don't have that email anymore I have a new one it is with my new phone number 614-914-3916 my email address is thomasscott@gmail.com my address is 2096 Grassmere I live with a friend so I'm using her phone to login please change it for me I can't even get into my account online
Reply to reviews
I loaded money onto my card the card's expiration date is still good went to pay my bill it wouldn't let me access my funds called customer service and they said they sent out a new card because I hadn't used the card over ninty day...well I moved and didn't receive...

Never heard of it and have no idea what it's for. When complaining, be sure to properly inform us, your support group, of the nature of the situation and the players involved....

Rushcard - No deposit

Is the rush card server down again? I been waiting on my deposit since Thursday. Today is Saturday and still nothing.

Rushcard in Cincinnati, Ohio - Money hasn't posted

I called and entered the wrong digits but there was no back number so RushCard hung up on me
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Rushcard - Direct deposit

I USUALLY GET MY DIRECT DEPOSIT ON THURSDAYS AND ITS *** SATURDAY AND I HAVENT GOTTEN MY MONEY I WILL SUE TF OUTTA RUSHCARD I HAVE BILLS TO PAY
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Rushcard - Can’t activate my rush card

No people's need to change email
Show

Im not happy with rushcard

I want my funds on my new rushcard and the rushcard people wont help me

Rushcard - Can’t speak to live person

I need to talk to someone and you can’t get through to anyone

Rushcard - Forgot password online account

I don’t have my card and need to transfer my deposit when it hits but can’t get into my online account I need to speak to customer care representative